The Public Oral Health program offers preventive dental health services, free of charge, to specific at risk populations.
The standard services offered are:
- Fluoride Varnish Program for School Children
- Fluoride Varnish Program for Preschool Children
- Dental Sealant Program for School Children
- Information, education and health promotion to increase Albertans’ ability to maintain and improve their family’s oral health
The DOoR program at Red Deer Johnstone Crossing Community Health Centre provides:
- urgent dental treatment for children with visible tooth decay, pain, broken teeth and signs of infection.
NEW Interactive Fluoride Protection for Toddlers Tool