Offers services to assist adult job seekers explore the labour market and secure employment.
- services to assist adult job seekers explore the labour market and secure employment
- access to job search resource center to update resume and conduct job search
- access to computers and photocopiers
- educational and training opportunities
- access to job and community resource boards
- support with designing a resume
- developement of strategies to increase interview and job search skills
- access to an Employer Liaison who maintains daily contact with local employers to secure job leads and help increase the client's employer network
- support with maintaining employment and developing workplace skills
This service is provided by Alberta Health Services and Alberta Health Services contracted service providers.