To provide rehabilitation to clients who have a functional concern of the hand and upper extremity due to an injury or condition that would benefit from the specialized services of an orthopedic hand therapist.
Using a primary therapist model, the team assess, treat and provides follow up for clients with:
- post-surgical hand / wrist injuries
- pre-surgical hand conditions
- complex plastic needs for non-hand injuries
- interventions may include splinting and exercise recommendations
- follow up frequency is determined by the therapist