Offers online puppet programs that decrease geographical, financial, social, and functional barriers to accessing engaging puppet-infused programs.
- do-it-yourself (DIY) puppet pop-ups of different puppet projects
- interactive maker courses designed for K-6 / children age 5 to 12
- courses about the art of shadow puppetry
- eight-week course where participants make a self- portrait-based puppet
- synchronous online workshops for students
- pre-recorded video presentations for teachers and community leaders that cover hands-on puppet making