Offers assistance with locating, securing, and maintaining housing.
- assistance with locating, securing, and maintaining housing
- linking clients to mainstream housing as well as clinical and complementary supports
- outreach and co-ordination with other services to help people access what they need
- 1-on-1 case management to client relationship using a recovery-oriented approach
- access to mainstream services that the client identifies as needed to attain their goals
- links to health professionals such as a family doctor and other services
- accompanying clients to meetings and appointments in support of their goals / needs
The duration of the service is determined by the needs of the client with the goal of transitioning to mainstream services as soon as possible.