COVID-19 UPDATE 10/18/2021: APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED FOR IN-PERSON SERVICE. APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE TUESDAYS AND FRIDAYS.
Provides help, support, and a hand-up to veterans experiencing homelessness and at-risk veterans.
- assistance to veterans in crisis and their families who meet the criteria
- response within 24 to 48 hours
Includes (based on assessment):
- working with landlords and veterans to safeguard housing
- moving veterans out of shelters or unsafe situations into temporary safe housing
- damage deposits
- grocery cards
- assistance with past due utilities, mitigating shut-off risk
- connection to employment or other services
- other support based on situations unique to clients