Provides housing assistance for homeless individuals and families through programs and services funded by the Calgary Homeless Foundation.
- system navigation and housing assistance for homeless individuals and families
- administration of interviews using the Needs and Services Questionnaire (NSQ)
- homeless prevention through information and referrals to other housing and supports
- financial empwerment program
- ID replacement program
- prevention & Diversion supports
NOTE: Intake and assessment only. Placements, when offered, may be to any appropriate Calgary Homeless Foundation funded program.