Provides a benefit to access goods and services necessary to enhance employability.
Service provides a benefit to pay the costs of employment, training, and transition supports required to:
- purchase goods and services for job search activities or for participation in a training program
- accept or maintain employment
- attend Seniors, Community and Social Services funded training
Expenses may include:
- testing fees, exam fees, deposits, and registration
- work or school clothing not covered by the core essential benefit (example: work boots)
- tools (only as required for work experience or employment)
- vehicle expenses (maintenance, registration, and insurance)
- other goods or services that are essential for training or employment
Each adult is eligible for up to $542.00 per calendar year depending on circumstances.