• Effective Monday, March 16, 2020 the offices are CLOSED TO VISITORS
• Walk-in is now phone-in at 780-464-4044. They will be providing navigation support to residents.
• Call-in hours: Mondays and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM / Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 8:30 AM to 8 PM.
• Parent Link is inactive.
• Counselling and Navigation hours are Mondays and Fridays 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM / Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM. Counselling is available over the phone and through Microsoft Teams. To access counselling call 780-464-4044.
• Navigation is available over the phone at 780-464-4044.
This program applies to any drop-in activities offered through the Millennium Card and any registered recreation program (including visual arts and performing arts programs), directly operated by Strathcona County Recreation, Parks, and Culture.
Service targeted to:
To access service:
Fees vary by recreation program. Contact for details.
Contact for details.