Provides Aboriginal preschool - aged children with the tools needed to have a successful transition into kindergarten.
- Aboriginal preschool children with a positive sense of themselves and their culture
- the opportunity for children to develop and learn different skills to be successful in the school system
- supports, programming, and resources for parents
Includes the opportunity to:
- develop self - confidence
- take pride in their culture
- increase social skills
- become more accustomed to a structured environment
- learn through play
- enhance fine and gross motor abilities
- receive initial supports from early intervention teams (health, speech, dental screening, and more)
Parents are active participants in the program by volunteering their time to support their children’s education.