NOTE: COVID-19: TAX CLINIC CLIENTS MUST HAVE ACCESS TO EMAIL AND VIDEO CHAT.
Provides assistance to new Canadians adjusting to life in Calgary.
- financial coaching and literacy
- orientation to life in Canada
- information and referral to community services
- assistance in identifying and reaching your settlement goals
- welcome events and networking opportunities
- volunteer opportunities
- tax clinics for assistance with the current year tax returns
- Life Skills Training for Immigrant Women - Communication and Problem Solving Skills - free training for immigrant women
Workshop series to enhance life skills: overcome isolation, cope and overcome challenges to create positive change in life.